Wondering whether you were made for each other? Can astrology tell you if your relationship has the potential to go the distance? Astrology can offer some surprising insights into how two people may gel from a romantic perspective. This is called relationship synastry, and involves the comparison of both people’s natal horoscopes, drawing certain correlations and comparing differences from these.
A written astrology report based on your particular date and place of birth, running to between 20-25 pages.
This in-depth report looks at your particular relationship from the perspective of:
- Heart Connections & Love Languages: How you relate emotionally
- Identity & Personal Compatibility: How the relationship enhances or challenges your personal growth
- Intellectual Rapport & Communication – Pros & Cons, blocks to communication, similarities/differences in outlook etc
- Romantic Style – Do you share the same values & want the same things from relationships?
- Sparks of Attraction & Repulsion: Sexual Chemistry & Areas of compatibility/conflict
- Shared Beliefs and Cultural Background
- Need for Structure, Boundaries & Commitment
- Need for Space and Independence
- Transformative Potential of the Relationship
- Core Wounds: Trigger points and potential for healing within the relationship
- Soul Lessons: Fated or Karmic Aspects to the Relationship